All our AUSSTECH Electric Bikes are covered under our manufactures 1-year full inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. Parts will only be shipped to within Australia.
Note: Dear AUSSTECH Customers, please remain your warranty card which is attached at the back of the user manual for future claims. AUSSTECH Electric Bikes limited 1-year warranty AUSSTECH Electric Bikes “Bicycle components including frame, forks, stem, handlebar, crank set, rims, wheel hub, free wheel, derailleur, wiring harness, LCD display, kick stand and hardware are warranted to be free from manufactured defects on materials and /or workmanship for a 1-year period from the date of original purchase. Under any circumstance wear and tear tubes, brake pads, rims, spokes, chains, hydraulic oils, gear shift, housing grips, cables and brake cables not limited to covered by AUSSTECH Electric bike warranty. All AUSSTECH e-bike lithium- ion batteries are made under strict and careful workman ship, so damage from power surges, use of different charger, normal wear or water damage and improper maintenance will not be covered by exclusive AUSSTECH Electric Bike warranty.
• Any claims under AUSSTECH Electric Bike warranty must be submitted through support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Before making warranty claims, we suggest you that you contact our support team as there might be a simple solution for your issue.
• Proof of purchase must be required with any service required with any warranty request made through to AUSSTECH Electric Bikes.
• 12 months frame and motor
• 12 months for lithium battery, handlebar, controller and the charger, After-sales Service
• Man-made damage is not covered by the warranty.
Parts Which Not Covered in Warranty Range
• The user does not follow the "instructions" requirements, maintenance and adjustment, which caused a failure.
• The user self-repair or modification, non-compliance with usage rules, and cause a failure.
• Tear without permission, change the warranty mark and label on body or part.
• Not using the original parts.
• Use electric bike for dangerous performances or riding extreme off road.
• Irresistible natural disasters.
• The failure caused by improper storage or accidental collision.
• Easily wear and tear parts, consumables parts do not belong to "warranty range" Such as tires, steel wires and so on.
• Self-demolition parts which is out of the Instructions scope.
We recommended that you to attach a photocopy of your receipt, showing the date of purchase, to this Warranty certificate and keep for your reference and email this warranty card.