WARRANTY -ELECTRIC SCOOTERS
All our Ausstech Electric Scooters are covered under our manufactures 12-month warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. Parts will only be shipped to within Australia.
• One-year warranty to the main body including Handlebar, Deck, Forks, Motor, Charger and Control Panel.
• 6 months warranty period for the battery (covers malfunction, but does not cover deterioration of performance)
• Tyres ,Wheels ,Handlebar Grips and Plastic Decorative Covers are not covered under any warranty.
Parts Which Not Covered in Warranty Range
• The scooter or battery is in any way damaged through malice or rough intent
• The scooter has not been regularly maintained and serviced
• The tamper-proof seal in the control panel is broken
• The battery has overheated or been stored at a temperature above or below the recommended parameters
• There is any sign of water ingress into any part of the scooter.
We recommended that you to attach a photocopy of your receipt, showing the date of purchase, to this Warranty certificate and keep for your reference.